Danial Ogbeide Law

If You're Ready Talk to
A Passionate Attorney Call Now

(832) 345-1988

Can I get 50/50 Possession and Access

  • Published: February 27, 2023

Generally, no, because 50/50 possession and access is not in the Texas Family Code. Most people who have it, got it via agreement in mediation. Expanded Standard Possession Order is the closet to 50/50 in Texas.

Danial Ogbeide Law

At Law Firm, we are dedicated to understanding what
results you want and to helping you understand what actions
we can take on your behalf - Call Us Now - (832) 345-1988

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U